Looking to spice up your weekly dinners or sweeten your next family gathering with an extra special dessert? Bake-Off.com now has 100 new recipe creations from Pillsbury Bake-Off finalists from across the country. Whether you are in the mood for Breakfast & Brunches, Entertaining Appetizers, Dinner Made Easy™, or Sweet Treats, Bake-Off.com has tons of new ideas that are simple to make and sure to wow your loved ones.
- Head to your local Walmart where you can find great savings on refrigerated Pillsbury products including: Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Pie Crust, and Pillsbury Cookies among other items
- Don’t forget to check everydaysaver.com/Walmart before you head to your nearest Walmart to find additional coupons and offers
Having trouble deciding which of these mouthwatering recipes to make first? Here are just a few of the delicious ones available on BakeOff.com:
- Chocolate and Caramel-Cinnamon Roll Skewers – Do cinnamon rolls one better. Skewer them and drizzle with caramel, chocolate and icing for a most indulgent treat
- Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups – Meet a saucy new meatball that’s baked on top of flaky crescent dough. With just 6 ingredients, they’re super easy
- Mango Salsa Appetizer Bites – Party time! Two-bite pie crust appetizers are loaded with a fiesta of flavors
- Hazelnut-French Silk Turtle Pie – Oh my, turtle pie! A rich flaky pie crust holds a creamy filling with chocolate and caramel
- Caramelized Peach Upside-Down Coffee Cake – Bake up a new sweet peachy coffee cake delight using Pillsbury® sugar cookie dough
I decided to make the Coconut-Almond Doughnut Pop-ems. They where really good!
Here’s your chance to win one $25 Walmart gift card!!
For your first MANDATORY entry, tell me what recipe you are voting for to win the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest. Giveaway ends 4-1-12 at midnight.
+1 Like Walmart’s Facebook Page and leave me your FB name (1st name & last initial ok)
+2 follow me on Twitter @crazystar_allie leave twitter ID in comment
+1 follow Walmart on Twitter leave twitter ID in comment
+1 (can do daily) tweet this giveaway, Share my giveaway on twitter and leave me a link in a comment, please be sure to use hashtag #MyBlogSpark in your tweet. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
+2 additional entries become a Finding Inspiration In Food follower and leave a comment that you do. Be sure to leave 2 separate comments telling me your a follower!!
+2 additional entries “like” Finding Inspiration In Food on Facebook and leave a comment that you did. Be sure to leave 2 separate comments telling me you liked the page or already do!!
+1 add this to any giveaway linky, sweeps site, & leave link so I can check it out.
+2 add my button to your blog sidebar, or put me in your blogroll
+2 Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
+1 Blog, Stumble, Digg or share this giveaway on any open public forum and leave me the link to it.
+1 per item pinned. Pin one of Finding Inspiration in Food’s items on Pinterest. Post the link here.
That’s it! You can do as many or as little as you want-it’s all up to you! Good Luck!!
Disclosure: The gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Walmart and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark.