Happy Friday!! I’ve been so lucky to make new friends and people from all over through this blog. I admit I don’t comment as much on other blogs as I should, but I do stop by and print lots of yummy things so don’t worry I do read everyones. Every once in a while blog awards make their way around the web and Karen from Eat Drink and Wash Up
sent me a happiness award the other day. I was asked to share the gift of her award with some blogger friends and also list ten things that make me happy. It’s really hard to narrow down to ten things the more I started to think about it and really made me realize how many happy things I have in my life right now. So lets get to my list while I sip on this lovely cocktail. (recipe below) Thanks again Karen your so sweet!!
1. My hubby and my sweet puppy Mocha. 🙂
2. Cooking with my friends and having us all together.
3. My swimming pool in the 100 degree weather we have in Texas.
4. Being able to travel with my husband.
5. Finding inspiration in food and getting the creative bug for recipe contest.
8. Home made gifts.
9. Getting lucky moments and winning contest.
10. Last but not least…..sampling new dishes or call it eating whatever…food is good!!
As it goes I’m now supposed to pass this award on to some of my fellow bloggers so they can share it with some of their friends after sharing 10 things that makes them happy.
Mary at One Perfect Bite
This makes a really good drink that you can make in big batches and keep pool side in pitchers.
Bahama Mama Drink
1 jigger Myers dark rum
1 jigger Captain Morgans spiced rum
1/4 cup sweet and sour mix
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup pina-colada mix
splash of grenadine
Combine in a glass filled with ice and stir well.