Summer is almost here and with the fire pits and all the smores we have been doing I’ve wanted something I could make this summer without a fire pit around. This is a winner. It’s rich and has all the smores flavor you know and love.
No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
(Adapted from My Baking Addiction)
For the Crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 25 Campfire® Regular Marshmallows
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce container of frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip or TruWhip), thawed
For the Ganache:
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 6 Campfire® Giant Roasters, toasted
In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
Evenly divide the crumbs between 6 individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer. Place serving dishes into the refrigerator while you prepare the cheesecake.
Place 25 Campfire® Regular Marshmallows in a large, deep microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 45-60 seconds. Marshmallows will puff up and begin to melt. Use a buttered spatula to stir the marshmallows until smooth. Set aside.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese for about 2 minutes.
Add in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla and beat for an additional minute.
Use a buttered spatula to scoop the melted marshmallows into the cream cheese mixture and beat for an additional minute.
Use a rubber spatula to fold in whipped topping.
Spoon or pipe the cheesecake filling directly onto the graham cracker crusts and place them back into the refrigerator while you prepare the ganache.
Add chocolate to a heat-safe bowl. Bring cream just to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour heated cream over the chocolate and Let stand for 5 minutes and then whisk to combine.
Spoon chocolate ganache onto the cheesecake layer and place back into the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
Just before serving, top each cheesecake with a toasted Campfire® Giant Roaster marshmallow. Enjoy!
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecakes will store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.